Thursday 19 July 2007

Airport to Venice

I am all checked in and doing some last minute internet details at the Airport. Excited to finally get there. Didn't sleep well the last two nights, so hopefully I can catch some zzz's on the plane. I will try to keep everyone updated on the travel over the next 9 days, but I am not sure of my internet Access.

Here is a copy of the ships details:

Ports of Call:
Venice, Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Santorini, Greece
Corfu, Greece
Venice, Italy

2 comments:

Ladee said...

The ship's name is "Splendour Of The Seas". Have a great flight and a wonderful cruise. I am sure that you will see many sights that you know from your educational reading.

Ladee said...

I'm anxious to hear how your trip is going. Hopefully you will be able to post some journals and photos from the great experiences.