Tuesday 10 July 2007

Paris Day Two

Woke up pretty early and went to Versailles to tour the Castle that is there and the Gardens that accompany it. Words simply cannot explain this larger than life venue. Had to take a 40 minute train each way.

We came back to Paris, and I, as only I could, went with my mother into the Sewer system, and yes to a Cemetary as well. Both were actually pretty cool. We took the Bus #69 tour of the city to get to the cemetary, and saw Jim Morrison from the Doors tomb there.

All in all a good day.

Louvre Tomorrow

2 comments:

Roger said...

Did Mom look for any relatives in the cemetary's? HaHa!

Ladee said...

I had already checked the list to see if any surnames from both families were in there. No luck! It was too big and too packed to be able to walk the graves to see if I recognized a name.

Kalen was a pro at searching for the graves on our list. He has much assistance. He said that only he or Pap would go with me to these types of places.